All the information you need to specialize at the UB
- Our Masters are aimed at graduates in dentistry and Stomatology doctors.
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the curriculum, a knowledge test and a personal interview.
- To know the annual cost of the Master of Medicine, Surgery and Oral Implantology, Master of Dentistry in oncology and immunocompromised patients, Master of Advanced Oral Implantology and the Diploma in Applied General Dentistry, see the section “General information”; dedicated to each Master, in the section “Our Masters”.
In order to submit the pre-enrollment application, it will be necessary to provide the following documentation (no application will be accepted if it does not include all correct documentation):
- Pre-enrollment application (attached form).
- Curriculum Vitae with photograph.
- Photocopy of ID or passport.
- Certified photocopy of the degree in Dentistry or degree in Medicine and Surgery, specialty Stomatology.
- Simple photocopy of the academic record.
IMPORTANT: in the case of foreign degrees, the documentation detailed in the points 4 and 5 must be legalized. More information: http://www.ub.edu/acad/es/acceso/internacionales/posgrado.htm
This documentation can be sent by ordinary mail or courier to the following address:
Facultat de Medicina i Ciències de la Salut – Campus Bellvitge
Pavelló de Govern, 2a pl. Feixa Llarga, s/n
08907 – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
At the end of the pre-enrollment period or during it, we will contact the applicants to carry out the selection.
Pre-enrollment dates for academic training:
Master of Medicine, Surgery and Oral Implantology
- Starting pre-enrollment date:
- Final date for pre-enrollment: 30/09/2020
- Starting pre-enrollment date: 01/04/2020
- Final date for pre-enrollment: 14/09/2020
- Starting pre-enrollment date: 15/04/2020
- Final date for pre-enrollment: 15/05/2020